Monday, August 2, 2010

ACQUAINTANCE PARTY

KAY BANDE BERNALES


--ACQUAINTANCE PARTY--
  --AUGUST 6, 2010--



A new acquaintance is like a new book. I prefer it, even if bad, to a classic. Acquaintance I would have, but when it depends not on the number, but the choice of friends. A man should choose a friend who is better than himself. The plenty of acquaintances in the world; but very few real friends.





On that day I only expect  one thing in my life that I will not experience on my acquaintance party. RAIN... I always associate rain as a bad lack for any occasion in my life. Remembering of something that makes me angry when there is rain pouring above my head..... Makes me remember to be a loser.. 





Also preparing myself  for this event drives me crazy. For some reason it's my first time to join this momentous event of my life. Facing different faces from different places makes me proud to be one of a kind existing person here on earth. God created me to become His steward of His creation. That's why I'm proud represent myself to be one with them on that night. A NIGHT TO REMEMBER FOR ME....




Choosing my attire for this evening event is a difficult responsibility for me as a new college student. Choosing the right attire is a witness on how you love yourself. It's a new beginning for a better life in college life... For my followers please wait and prepare yourself on that day because I Kay Bande  Bernales will step on that carpet wearing my outfit that makes me the star of the night as I said before I'm Kay Bande Bernales of Cebu, Philippines....




                                                  


                                                             KAY BANDE BERNALES 




 







                                                              PICTURES

PICTURES

I've learned that: goodbyes will always hurt, pictures can never replace being there, memories forget the hard times, words can never replace feelings, and heroes often go unsung.
The world today doesn't make sense, so why should I paint pictures that do?
The happiest people are those who think the most interesting thoughts. Those who decide to use leisure as a means of mental development, who love good music, good books, good pictures, good company, good conversation, are the happiest people in the world. And they are not only happy in themselves, they are the cause of happiness in others.
AUGUST 6,2010



The night has come,angels from above finally arrived on that night. With its smile from their faces that can launched a thousand died...... We face our trouble from the time we prepare ourselves but all the odds vanish from the lightning power of our swords... We can't stop the time from their eyes watching us and try to caught our attention as we walked to the carpet our journey....As the flashing thunder from above strikes our eyes and trying to make us smile which is hard to do in between the lines.... A memories that cannot be taken away,a time of joy and laughter that makes that night on of a kind.... Be amaze a hold your breathe as you encounter the ACLC college of Mandaue goes to HOLLYWOOD........



                                   
                                   Crazy days and screwed up nights            
      
                                 Tons of crushes and stupid fights                      
                  Secrets we'll take to the grave

              Pictures we'll forever save

                     Through thick and thin, always true

                   *Best friends forever, me and you*






                                                          KAY BANDE BERNALES

2 comments:

  1. Wow colorful. It makes 1 wish for a simplier color combo :-)

    I'll be taking snapshots at almost everyone hmmm.

    Waiting mode...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play Spades online - DrmCD
    Play the classic card game Spades online 경상남도 출장샵 for free. No sign-up 구미 출장마사지 or 경기도 출장샵 download necessary! Just get 순천 출장안마 straight to playing! 3 bonus rounds with instant 당진 출장샵 play.

    ReplyDelete